Community-based services are based on the individual’s Hopes, Dreams and Desires and what is important to them to ensure delivery of services in a manner that reflects personal preferences.
The Person-Centered Plan is developed with a team chosen by the individual receiving services. The Plan encompasses medical conditions and history, preferences in healthcare providers, supports network, safety, goals and desired outcomes, rights and choice of living and working environments.
We primarily provide support under the Medicaid Home and Community Based programs.
Waivers include Brain Injury, Intellectual Disability, Elderly, Health and Disability and Physical Disability. Program components include:
• Consumer Directed Attendant Care (Brain Injury, Elderly, Health & Disability, Intellectual Disability and Physical Disability)
• Respite Care (Brain Injury, Elderly, Health and Disability and Intellectual Disability only)
• Day Habilitation (ID Waiver Only)
• Prevocational Services (Brain Injury and Intellectual Disability)
• Supported Community Living (Brain Injury and Intellectual Disability)
• Supported Employment (Brain Injury and Intellectual Disability)
• Transportation Services (Brain Injury, Elderly, Intellectual Disability and Physical Disability)